March 29, 2013

2013 Legumeman Books' Schedule



The Australian publisher for my upcoming book, Topsiders, have released their line-up for 2013. 

It is as follows:

JOHN'S WORLD by R Frederick Hamilton (April)
ANTIPALADIN BLUES by Jess Gulbranson (June)
THE AWAKENING by Brett McBean (August)
TOPSIDERS by Scott Tyson (October)
THE NOCTURNE by Steve Gerlach (December)

I'm extremely happy to be working with the fantastic team at Legumeman. We are both very much looking forward to the release of my first book into the world. 

I will keep you posted as news comes to hand.

ST.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Congratulations honey I am so proud after all the setbacks. Finally to see one of your awesome novels in real life for the world to read and enjoy. Just like I have :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, honey. Your support means the world to me.

    ReplyDelete